To everyone who has ever thought of me as a kind person, or anything of the sort- it’s all lies. You’ve all been fooled by lies. I’m a horrible, selfish, uncaring person.
I finally have Bioshock infinite! and I found a note from my mother inside the package xD.
I feel like an entire army today, I feel strong and powerful and enough.
I have twitter now guys: https://twitter.com/AliceGaffen
I used to ridicule the thought that once I turned eighteen my life would suddenly change, but since I turned eighteen I’ve become progressively alone. Nobody’s obliged to help me anymore, even though I need it now more than I ever have done. It’s like the world forgets you once you reach that milestone.
Talking to people on the internet is such a valuable thing to me. I get so lonely sometimes, but my internet friends help to perk me up just by acknowledging me.
I love you, internet friends <3.
Guys, I just hit 200… of something.
Oh god I don’t feel right doing this.
Have a picture of me, cleverly photoshopped to look like I’m wearing a party hat anyway!
I was going to post these last night. I must have got distracted.
Okay, it appears I have been tagged by the fabulous missellevee and must announce 10 things about myself. So here goes:
- I breed gerbils: I currently have 4 baby gerbils, who are 4 and a bit weeks old, though I’m probably going to sell at least three of them to the pet shop when they are old enough. But they are beautiful, and I love them <3. The father is called Sirius and the mother is called Zelda.
- I don’t like drinking out of thick-rimmed glasses. I’m not sure why.
- I have a very positive view of my body image. some may call me vain, or narcissistic… they’d probably be right xD. Well, I’m not sure, this may just be relative to the amount of negativity I observe a lot of people directing at themselves. I love myself way too much to say such things, and I believe everyone should be able to love themselves too and find it sad that so many can’t.
- I share my house with my parents, (more recently) my brother, my brother’s girlfriend, my gerbils, fish, and a cat called Jess who has lived here since I was 5. She is about 16 and I love her to pieces. She is my younger sister.
- I love the idea of being able to confuse people by looking androgynous. I have no idea why, but for some reason I’d love to have the ability to make people ask ‘are you male or female?’.
- I love animals. I dunno if you could tell <3.
- I’m running out of ideas.
- I wish I could play the violin. Just because it’s awesome.
- I like huge chunky shoes and own a pair of New Rocks, but I would like to purchase a pair of Demonias at some point. However, I don’t think there are any places near me that sell them and I’m not comfortable with buying something so expensive online since there is no option to try them on first… I am rambling… I apologise.
- I love you <3.
So yeah… you can continue scrolling now xD.